Whether you are looking to open one restaurant or the Master Franchisee for a country, we like to get to know you first. After that who knows where the journey will end?.
How much does it cost?
The initial franchise fees depend on the size and potential for your country of interest and also whether you want to invest in a Country Master Franchise or a Development Agreement.
The initial investment to set up a Southern Fried Chicken outlet is different for every site and varies due to unit size, country to country and many outside factors. For this reason any figures are suggestions of what previous outlets have cost and must only be used as an assumption.
– The costs to build a Food Court/ Kiosk operation is in the region of £150,000 -£180,000.
– The costs to build a Take Away/Restaurant is in the region of £175,000 -£250,000.
– The costs to build a Drive Through Restaurant is in the region of £280,000 -£300,000.
However we would expect an applicant to have access to an investment of no less than £125,000 for a store set up, plus other funds for rent, lease deposit, build costs, working capital and training costs.
What support do you provide?
We support you from the signing of the Franchise Agreement – through to the restaurant opening and beyond. This includes support in the following processes:-
- Site selection support
- Outlet design and 3D’s
- Equipment sourcing and specification
- Training, split into multi layers, Pre-Opening, Opening, Post Opening , which has been refined over nearly 50 years.
- Central supply of essential equipment, ingredients and packaging.
- Local supply of fresh ingredients including chicken.
- Opening and ongoing marketing advice and expertise
- Enforcement of strict Brand standards giving the assurance of uniformity across the world.
- Continual auditing (twice per year) and training of any needs highlighted in the audits.
- Always available at the end of the phone to answer the simplest or most complex questions.
In effect we offer one of the most comprehensive packages available in Global Franchising.
How long does training take?
What can I earn?
What is the return on investment?
As quick as 6 months and usually within 3 years.
What is the royalty?
What countries are you looking to enter?
Our current expansion plan is to broaden our brand penetration across the globe through a select group of Country Master Franchisees and Area Developers.
We have a number of Master Franchise partners across Africa and Europe, and we are looking to build on the substantial opportunity within both Africa and Europe.
Our second main area of focus is the great development potential for growth within both the Middle and Far East as these are upcoming areas with large populations and growing disposable income.
In simple terms we would like to open in every country.
What do I get for my money?
You get the rights to trade using the Southern Fried Chicken name and the know how that has taken nearly 50 years to build. The support that is expected from a family business, that still has the founders son at the helm, and is big enough to have the knowledge and expertise but small enough to listen to our individual franchisees. Use of our extensive manuals which cover everything from building the restaurant , the operation of the restaurant , the menu and how to produce each product through to marketing and health & safety.
In fact you get the comprehensive blueprint for you to establish a profitable business and we hold your hand to ensure the highest levels of product quality , food hygiene and customer service.